About a month ago, I was nominated for a Mystery Blogger award by Frostilyte! If you haven’t seen his ‘ruin your favorite pokémon’ doodles, you’re missing out!
Here are the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The original creator of the Mystery Blogger Award is Okoto Enigma (enigma it’s perfect).
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
Three Things About Me
- I’m pretty obsessed with rainbows and colorful things. Coincidentally, my favorite number is 7 (which is the number of colors in a rainbow if you believe in indigo – I do!).
- I’m extremely guilty of hobby-jumping. You know, jack-of-all-trades, master of none kind of deal. I’ll be really into something for a few months, only to put it down and not pick it back up for years. Except for baking and video games. Those are constant hobbies.
- I love chocolate and I’ve considered doing some kind of chocolate challenge where I try to make something for every flavor I can think of (lemon, mint, cinnamon, peanut butter) combined with chocolate. I actually have a savory chocolate pasta recipe saved right now to try soon.
What has been the biggest change to your daily routine during the apocalypse?
I saved up some money and quit my job pre-lockdown (in February) so I could spend more time looking for a new a job, so not a ton has changed, although the job search slowed down. But lockdown means my dad has been home so he makes coffee in the morning instead of me!
What game are you most looking forward to?
Oh gosh, there are so many. One of the first ones that popped into my head was Kynseed. This is from one of their tweets last month: “We are ex-Lionhead devs making Kynseed…a life sim adventure in a land where superstitions are true and everyone ages and dies. It has Fable humour, businesses to run, folklore monsters, amazing music, optional farming and excitable lambs.”
What’s the first thing you want to do when things go back to normal?
I just wanna go hang out with my friends in person. We don’t even have to do anything, we could just watch tv or something. It’s just that atmosphere I miss.
What is your favourite type of fruit juice?
Does lemonade count? I’m gonna count it. And I’m talking about the real stuff – freshly squeezed lemon juice, water, and sugar.
What’s something you accomplished recently that you’re proud of?
I’ve just celebrated one year of blogging! Here’s to many more!
My Best Posts
For my ‘best’ posts, I’ve chosen a few that I think best represent me as a blogger.
Questions From Me
What’s your favorite video game soundtrack?
What’s your favorite video game (or narrative fiction) trope?
What’s your favorite place that you’ve lived (and what should I do if I ever visit that place)?
What’s the weirdest food you’ve tried but enjoyed (or that you weren’t expecting to like, but did)?
What’s your favorite plant?
Nominations (I’m only nominating 5, but anyone should feel free to answer)