I’ve been wanting to write a post on pokémon for awhile, but I haven’t really been sure what to post about. So this is kind of a preview of pokémon topics I’ll be writing about.
With Pokémon Sword and Shield coming up, I’ll definitely be writing about them, especially as new information is revealed and when the games release. For now, I’ll just drop a few thoughts:
- I love sobble! I’m obsessed! Of course I’ll wait until the final evolutions are announced to pick my starter (I was all on board with litten until incineroar was revealed…). But currently, sobble has my whole heart.
- I’m not upset about the lack of a national dex…and I’m tired of people complaining about it. I truly believe Game Freak is working hard to put out a great game for the switch.
- I don’t really care about dynamaxing…not knocking it, it’s just not something I particularly care about. Gigantamaxing on the other hand…I think corviknight looks real cool with it and I’m excited to see what some of the other pokémon look like.
- I love Nessa’s character design!
- I hope we get a new eeveelution (will be shiny hunting in let’s go for an eevee to send over)
- Currently leaning towards Sword
I’ve just mentioned Pokémon Let’s Go, which I haven’t played since around January, but I’m going to return to it to do more shiny hunting. Eevee’s a more difficult shiny hunt because of its rarity, but I hope I can get some to transfer over to Sword/Shield. If Sword/Shield has an easier shiny hunting method, which I doubt, I’ll do it there.
I’m hoping there’s a Let’s Go Johto as well, so I’ll be following closely for news on that, as well as any Diamond/Pearl remakes.
I’m among those who still play Pokémon Go, although I don’t play anywhere near as much as I used to. I probably won’t do full blog posts on it, but maybe just new pokémon/new shiny updates on other pokémon posts. I’m looking forward to the ralts community day coming up (Aug 3) as I don’t have a gallade yet and I could use the candies. Plus, shiny Ralts is pretty cool.
I’ll definitely get Pokémon Masters. Not sure if I’ll stick with it, but I do want to try it out.
As for anything else, I’ll play it out as I go. I’ll also include a countdown for Sword and Shield like I do for New Horizons in my Animal Crossing posts.
113 days until Pokémon Sword and Shield!